EVID-S WINS INDUSTRY AWARD AT INFOCOMM!
EVID-S has won a Best of Show award from Sound & Video Contractor magazine at InfoComm in Orlando!
Previewing at the show and available later this summer, EVID-S impressed during EV’s demo sessions, with judges commenting on their choice for best compact install loudspeaker:
“ELECTRO-VOICE OFFERS SOME OF THE BEST, MOST AFFORDABLE LOUDSPEAKERS IN THE INDUSTRY; THE EVID-S OFFERING IS PREDICTABLY GOOD.”
EVID-S is the latest member of the EVID (EV Innovative Design) family of commercial speakers for installed applications. While acoustically matched and aesthetically compatible with the other members of the EVID family, every aspect of the EVID-S series has been designed from the ground up to address the real-world needs of the installer and the end-user more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
- Designed with the contractor in mind: innovative new SmartMount-System makes installation quicker and easier than ever for the widest range of applications.
- Compact and cost-effective with no compromises in sound quality – made for the widest range of commercial sound and fixed installations.
- Multiple models and dedicated subwoofers make it easy to select the right speaker size for the space.
- Architecture-friendly styling easily blends into the background.
- True weatherproof construction with no compromises in performance.
EVID-S SURFACE MOUNT SPEAKERS
COMMERCIAL LOUDSPEAKERS WITH EASY WALL‑MOUNT SYSTEM
- Innovative wall‑mount system makes installation quick and easy.
- All models are IP54 certified for weather resistance; IP65‑certified weatherproof versions are available for the 5.25‑inch models and the dual‑10‑inch subwoofers.
- Superior Electro‑Voice sound quality with controlled coverage for keeping background music focused and paging intelligible. Handles higher SPLs for use in bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Low-Z (8 ohms) and transformer (70/100V) models available for maximum flexibility.
- Aesthetically pleasing: all wiring to the loudspeaker can be hidden; all models are paintable and feature removable grilles. Rotatable logos help maintain correct appearance for horizontal positioning.
EVID‑S is the latest member of the EVID (EV Innovative Design) family of commercial loudspeakers.
Acoustically matched and aesthetically compatible with other EVID models, the EVID‑S series incorporates innovative features that efficiently and effectively address the real‑world needs of both the installer and the end‑user — easy installation and exceptional Electro‑Voice audio performance in an incredibly versatile format.
Designed with the contractor in mind, with unique time‑saving and performance‑enhancing features to simplify installation.
The EVID‑S series was designed from the ground up to be the new go‑to choice for distributed sound systems — compact and cost‑effective with no compromises. The lineup includes 4‑inch, 5.25‑inch and 8‑inch 2‑way models with matching dual‑10‑inch and 12‑inch subwoofers, making it easy to select a suitable model for a specific space, indoors or outdoors. Each member of the series offers true weather‑resistant construction, confirmed by extensive and rigorous testing above and beyond industry norms. Combining low‑profile looks with robust, set‑it‑and‑forget‑it reliability, they are ideal for bars, restaurants, patio areas, retail spaces, hotel hallways and lobbies, pool areas, airport lounges and concourses, fitness clubs, houses of worship, performing arts centers and similar venues.
Serious Sound: Electro-Voice launches Live X loudspeaker series at Winter NAMM 2011
- Stunning design; professional-grade performance; solid, lightweight wood cabinets
- Three powered and four passive models, competitively priced and suited for a wide range of applications
Anaheim, Cal., January 13, 2011: The new Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers is certain to send tremors throughout the global musical instrument retail marketplace, bringing world-tour-proven Electro-Voice audio performance within reach of a wider range of customers than ever before.
First stop on the Live X launch world tour is the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California, where the series will make its debut prior to international dates at the ISE show in Amsterdam, Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt, and major events in the APR region.
Comprising three powered and four passive models, Live X sets new standards for portable sound, with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered components; lightweight, durable plywood cabinets; best-in-class SPL output, power-handling, and frequency response; and clean, stackable designs – all at a price point previously unheard-of for loudspeakers of a similar pedigree.